Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Subcategories:

Admission (Undergraduate)
How do I check my Admission Status
How Do I Accept Admission When Offered
How to Upload O'Level Result on JAMB Portal
» More topics
Pre-Degree Programme (INHURD)
Do I need to pass Post-UTME as a candidate of Pre-Degree to gain admission into FUNAAB?
Do I need to pass UTME as a candidate of Pre-Degree to gain admission into FUNAAB?
What are the credit requirements for admission into Pre-degree Science programme?
» More topics
Which Bank can I pay too
Internet Subscription Portal
How to Check my Remaining Data
Change my password
New User
» More topics
Undergraduate Student
What is the right way to make Payments?
I am unable to verify my O’level Result
Who should I contact if I have questions/issues with my Hostel Accommodation Fee not confirm?
» More topics
How do we get information uploaded/updated on the University website: publish News and/or Events, Update Staff Profile, College/Department/Centre/Unit page and other appropriate contents.
Administration of FUNAAB mail service; create new user and re-establish access
How do I effect change of Staff Status (Marriage)
» More topics
Post-Graduate Student

» Articles in this category:

How do I process my Identity Card as fresh Postgraduate Student Article not rated yet
Come with copy of school fee receipt to ICTREC for processing

» Top Knowledgebase articles: Views
» Latest Knowledgebase articles: Date added

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies