Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Which Bank can I pay too


1.    Generate an invoice on the portal for any payment (school fees, rectification, change of course, etc.) you want to make.

2.    Proceed to pay afterwards.

Note: It is important to generate an invoice first. FUNAAB Reference Number is not synonymous to the RRR from Remita. Also ensure that the invoice with which you are paying carries a current reference number.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles What is the right way to make Payments?
How can I make payment for application
I am unable to proceed even after payment
How do I register my courses for the new session
How do I generate a FUNAAB Receipt?
Article details
Article ID: 11
Category: Payment
Date added: 2015-09-23 05:29:15
Views: 1170
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.1/5.0 (19)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid