Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

How can I change my course?


You expressed your preferred course of study while registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). To effect a change of course visit JAMB eFacility 

Ensure to confirm your course combination matches the requirement by the institution for the course you are changing to.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles What does "Wrong Subject Combination" imply?
How do I effect change of Staff Status (Marriage)
How to Upload O'Level Result on JAMB Portal
Error: Not in our JAMB list...
Do I need to write entrance examination to be admitted for a Pre-Degree Programme
Article details
Article ID: 21
Category: Admission (Undergraduate)
Date added: 2017-09-12 01:00:09
Views: 1057
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.8/5.0 (39)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid