Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

How do I get a Receipt as proof of payment


The University request for the following receipts as proof of payment:

  1. A REMITA receipt: Issued by REMITA
  2. A Portal Receipt: Issued by FUNAAB Payment platform


Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles What next, after school fees payment?
How do I generate a Remita Receipt after paymnet?
How do I generate a FUNAAB Receipt?
How can I make payment for application
What is the right way to make Payments?
Article details
Article ID: 24
Category: Admission (Undergraduate)
Date added: 2017-09-12 07:33:02
Views: 1372
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.4/5.0 (15)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies