How do I process Lost of identity Card

  1. Obtain Police report and affidavit
  2. Pay the sum of one hundred Naira into miscellious Income through
  3. Application letter of Lost of identity card through Dean of student affairs to the Director of ICTREC attached (I) and (ii) above
  4. Application letter of the Lost of identity Card through the Registrar. Attached (I) for the Staff only. Note application is subject to the approval of the Registrar.