How do I alter some personal details on my Online Acceptance form?

The University needs to make sure that core details are valid and will not alter them without some form of proof that they are incorrect in our systems. However, you can apply to the office of Director ICTREC through your HOD with copies of required documents and see the helpdesk team at ICTREC for more details.