Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Payment  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Which Bank can I pay too Article rated 3.1/5.0
1.    Generate an invoice on the portal for any payment (school fees, rectification, change of course, etc.) you want to make. 2.    Proceed to pay afterwards.

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid