Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Admission (Undergraduate)  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

How do I check my Admission Status Article rated 3.8/5.0
Admission procedure spans several stages involving FUNAAB, JAMB and candidates. Consequently, admission is being offered in piecemeal. Soon after FUNAAB commences uploading of offered courses to candi...
How Do I Accept Admission When Offered Article rated 3.9/5.0
1. Check if you have been offered admission: follow this instruction to check 2. If offered admission, click on the Accept Admission button on your Profile Page. If you click on the Reject Admission b...
How to Upload O'Level Result on JAMB Portal Article rated 4.5/5.0
This is a separate requirement by JAMB apart from O'level result verification which is part of FUNAAB's application process. You will need a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as t...
How Does FUNAAB Calculate Points for UTME/DE Article rated 4.3/5.0
FUNAAB uses a Composite Grading System which consider the O'Level, Post-UTME and UTME/Transcript results of a candidate. Composite score is based on ratio 30:20:50 for Post-UTME, O'Level result and UT...
What is the cut-off mark for the University? Article rated 3.6/5.0
The cut up mark for 2017/2019 Academic Session is dependent on your course of interest as highlighted below: A minimum of 180 marks in the following programmes:
What does "Wrong Subject Combination" imply? Article rated 4.1/5.0
In a bid to ensure an even playing ground for all candidates, Universities have a guideline for list of subjects and possible combinations candidate interested in various courses should sit for at the...
How can I change my course? Article rated 3.0/5.0
You expressed your preferred course of study while registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). To effect a change of course visit
How can I make payment for application Article rated 1.9/5.0
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit. Candidates are expected to first generate an Invoice from the admission portal. The invoice includes a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Payment can be made
I'm still getting "you have an outstanding Admission Invoice" Error after Payment Article rated 2.7/5.0
We sincerely apologies, however, this can only be resolved through REMITA (the Federal Government e-collection partner) Please contact Remita Support: Email: and copy helpdesk@funaa...
How do I get a Receipt as proof of payment Article rated 3.6/5.0
The University request for the following receipts as proof of payment: A REMITA receipt: Issued by REMITA A Portal Receipt: Issued by FUNAAB Payment platform
How do I generate a Remita Receipt after paymnet? Article rated 2.9/5.0
Ideally, REMITA automatically sends a payment receipt to the email address on your invoice. To generate a Remita Receipt for any paid invoice by request:
How do I generate a FUNAAB Receipt? Article rated 2.3/5.0
To generate a FUNAAB Receipt for any paid invoice  Visit
Error: Not in our JAMB list... Article rated 3.9/5.0
When an applicant attempt to login, the entered UTME Registration Numbers are checked from the list of applicants sent to the University by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). The erro...
Curl error #: Operation Timed Out After 30000 Article rated 3.5/5.0
This error comes can only come up on the O'Level Results Details page. It means that the result verification server is inaccessible. It is a technical error that can only be resolved my our in-house t...
Not all My O'Level Subjects Were Fetched Article rated 2.3/5.0
The O'level requirement for admission to FUNAAB based on five core subjects. As stated in the JAMB Brochure: Candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC  (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) Credits in English Lang...
Which Subjects does Post-UTME CBT Cover? Article rated 4.6/5.0
Our Post-UTME CBT covers the following subjects irrespective of your choice of course. UTME Candidates English/Current Affairs, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Biology DE Candidates English/Current Af...
I am a new student, how do I register for the current session? Article rated 3.0/5.0
New full-time students must complete two stages of registration to finalize their registration with the University: by filling fresh student Bio-data and other details (Acceptance) & proceed to Co...
I can’t find my registration password Article rated 1.0/5.0
Visit and click on online correction forms to generate payment invoice; Type in your Matriculation Number and choose “edit contact detail” option. Where the problem persist visit t...
How do I alter some personal details on my Online Acceptance form? Article rated 3.0/5.0
The University needs to make sure that core details are valid and will not alter them without some form of proof that they are incorrect in our systems. However, you can apply to the office of Directo...
What forms of evidence/proof would I need to request a change to my Bio-data details? Article rated 5.0/5.0
See the Help desk team in ICTREC for more details.
Passport not yet available Article rated 4.6/5.0
This issue is generally restricted t candidates who did Change of Institution. It occurs when a candidate's passport is not included in the biometric data obtained from the Joint Admission and Matricu...

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies