My result shows a WDR P STATUS. What do I do next?

  1. Go to
  2. Click on 'Change of Course' Link on the homepage
  3. Log-in with your Matric No. & Paassword
  4. Apply by generating an Invoice.
  5. Regularly check your portal Profile to ascertain the change of  Programme has been done.
  6. Don’t pay School Fee on the Old Programme while awaiting a transfer to a new one. Only do so after confirming step (6) above
  7. Continue other student processes on the new programme.


Article Details

Article ID:
Date added:
2018-11-12 11:13:46
Rating (Votes):

Related articles